RM 145.00 RM 174.90
What is different between Collagen diamond drink and Beutifull Complex Anti Ageing?
Thank you for choosing Kinohimitsu. Referring to your question, we have explained below the differences between both products enquired. Please review.
Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 • Comes in liquid form in glass bottle
• Key ingredients include collagen peptide, perilla seed extract, silk protein, soy isoflavone, apple, lychee and lemon condensed juice.
• Key functions include skin firming, pore tightening, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, increasing skin elasticity, sealing in precious moisture, hair and nail strengthening.
• Recommended age group is 30 and above Kinohimitsu Beautifull • Comes in powder form in sachet packing
• Key ingredients include Cell Young® orchid and snow lotus stem cell, AstaREAL® astaxanthin, Rose Crysta® rose extract, CitriSlimTM, collagen.
• Key functions includes skin firming and hydration, skin brightening, reducing fine lines & pores, inner sunscreen, anti-photoageing, reduce eye puffiness, heal skin & chapped lips, strengthen hair & nails, soften rough elbows & knees, body toning, bust & bum lifting.
• Recommended age group is 35 and above
Hope this gives you a clear idea of both products. Should you have any other enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.
Hi, Its just written "Collagen Peptide boasts a shorter molecular structure". Can I know the molecular weight; dalton of this collagen molecules.
Thank you for enquiring with us. The molecular weight for Collagen Diamond is less than 3000 daltons. Hope this answers your question. Thank you.
I take both Diamond and Prowhite. It was recommended that I take Diamond in the morning and Prowhite at night. 1. Can I take both at the same time, at night? 2. If taken at night, is it absolutely necessary to take it right before bedtime, or is there a maximum time lapse between taking collagen and prowhite and going to sleep? 3. If I forgot to take it before breakfast, can I take it after?
Thank you for enquiring with us. Yes, if you prefer, you may take Collagen Diamond and Prowhite at night. It is not absolutely necessary to take it right before bedtime but you can take it one to 2 hours before going to sleep if you prefer. Lastly, you can take it after breakfast as well. Hope this answers your question. Thank you.
Hi , my age is 19years old. So can or not i trying this collagen diamond ?
Thank you for enquiring with us. We recommend you to try Kinohimitsu Beauty Drink instead as it is more suitable for your current age. Thank you.
Hi, I have buy Kinohimitsu Bb drinks, UV bright and collagen diamond. What is the best way for me to drink this three collagen?
We recommend you to take UV Bright in the morning before going outdoors.
Then you may take BB Drink and Collagen Diamond before breakfast or before bedtime.
You may take all 3 drinks in the same day or you can alternate BB Drink with Collagen Diamond.
Hope this answers your question. Thank you.
hi, is this product safe for pregnant mummy? i am currently consuming Collagen Diamond range.
Thank you for choosing Kinohimitsu. For pregnant ladies, we usually recommend them to check with their doctors first before deciding on taking any supplementary products including Collagen. This is because we are unsure if the pregnant ladies are sensitive towards any food or food ingredients that may affect them, as this can be very subjective to individual. We hope this answers your questions. Thank you.
For age 45 & above, can I consume kinohimitsu collagen diamond 5300 together with kinohimitsu stem cell...
Dear Dya, Thank you for choosing Kinohimitsu. For your information, collagen diamond and stem cell both contains 5300mg of collagen. I would suggest for you not to take on the same day but you can take it alternative days. Hope this answers your question. Thank you.