Dear Kinohimitsu Customer,
To enable us to provide you with our various products and/or services, we ask you to provide us with your personal information such as your name, address, and telephone number. We may also keep records relating to your access to our web server. For that purpose, cookies may be sent by our server to your system and may be collected by our company due to your access to our server by using your system.
Your information and records described above (hereinafter referred to as the "Information") will be stored and maintained in our database only for a necessary period of time and will be kept in confidence by us.
We intend to use the Personal Information to:
- Track customer's traffic patterns throughout our site for the purpose of its usability enhancement;
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. KINO BIOTECH (M) SDN BHD makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and KINO BIOTECH (M) SDN BHD specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither KINO BIOTECH (M) SDN BHD nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Identify individual customer in order for us to tailor our site and services offering to customer;
- Provide customer with latest product/services information and promotion updates; and
- Ask customer's opinion regarding our products and/or services.
For the purposes described above, our company may share the Information with other departments in our company and/or any associated company in the Kino Biotech Group either in Malaysia or overseas. The Information may be shared with third parties for the purpose of any other contract between you and our company. In such case, our company will endeavour to ensure that the recipients do not use the Information other than for the limited purpose determined by our company within the scope of your consent, and will endeavour to ensure that they secure the Information from unauthorised use. The Information may only be disclosed to other third parties in exceptional cases required by laws or regulatory authorities.
- Please note that you are given options with respect to whether you agree to the foregoing collection, storage, use and disclosure of the Information by our company, by choosing whether to submit the Information or not. If you submit the Information to our company, this shall be deemed as your consent and agreement to these policies regarding the collection, storage, use and disclosure of the Information by our company. Although it is not obligatory for you to provide the Information to our company, failure to do so may result in our company being unable to provide certain services to you.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with customized service and use of our Site. For example, we may suggest products that would be of particular interest to you.
- If you would like to inspect, correct, update or delete the Information stored in our database, or if you would like to stop receiving further marketing materials from us, or if you have any question or comment about our privacy policies, please contact us or call 603-55259388.
- Please be advised that our company is not responsible for collection, disclosure and/or use of your personal information provided by you to any third party's web site which is linked to or from our web site. Your access to such linked site, and your providing personal information to such linked web site, are entirely at your own risk.
- We may disclose information that is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. In addition, we may disclose any information when it is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We maintain reasonable safeguards for this Site to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on the Site. If you have any questions about security at our Site, you can send an email to email@example.com
This declaration is valid for customers in Malaysia.
KINO BIOTECH (M) SDN BHD. (367597-W)